Access / Admissions
- 7th floor, Tsukaki Square, 661, Karasuma Bukkoji, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, 600-8412, Japan.
- Opening Hours
- 10:00AM~5:00PM (Admission time 4:30PM)
- Mondays(Tuesday if the Monday is a holiday)
New Year's holiday,Summer vacation (mid 8), Exhibition change period.
- JPY500 (JPY400)
- High School / University Students
- JPY400 (JPY300)
- ※Free for junior high school students and younger.
- ※Students under university must show their age.
- ※Amount in ( ) is group discount charges for 20 or more people.
Please Come by Public Transport such as Trains and Buses
- Hankyu Kyoto Line [Karasuma station]
- Exit 23 3 minutes walk south
- Subway Karasuma Line [Shijo station]
- Exit 6 Soon
After accepting on the ground floor, please go up to the 7th floor by elevator.
※There is no parking / bicycle parking at this museum.